O-0013: Let’s start to plan where we are going [14m58s]

Each of OUR Podcast episodes are listed here so you can specifically go to the one you want to comment on or discuss in detail. Feel free to take any side of any argument you want but remember to keep your writing civil. We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive. And even though you may get very upset - I repeat: We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive! Know upfront that we will censor or delete if writing is beyond what we believe is civil.
btcbtc
Site Admin
Articles: 0

O-0013: Let’s start to plan where we are going [14m58s]

Post by btcbtc »

Blame and Punish Podcast
Episode: O-0013
Posting date: 03/31/21

[This written episode was used as a guideline to the spoken one. To hear the exact words, find it at https://www.blameandpunish.com/podcasts ... ry/latest/.]

Let’s start to plan where we are going

Hello everyone. This is episode 13 of our Blame and Punish Podcasts. Number 13 of 1560. I’m Bruce Carlson and I will make these happen once a week for thirty years.

I was doing our News Posts in our Blog on our website this past week and I wrote about a couple of news posts involving parents who were beating their kids, not caring for them, and upset that they had to take care of them because they were home from the Covid situation. Several comments came from very many places about the trials the parents said they were put through during Covid time because they had to work and take care of their children AT THE SAME TIME! Heaven forbid! While I was noticing those comments, I also noticed that it was Women's Day on March 8 and I wrote a few quick paragraphs about that. I'd like to tie these together in a few minutes.

Back to what I started, sure, it has been tough on a lot of people because this was not something any of us planned for (the Covid thing) – obviously. But I don't care about that. I have to go back to the nine months before you had your child and then we have to decide if you should be allowed to live in peace.

Why do I get to have such an Almighty attitude? Because you could be creating and raising a child who could hurt someone I love, steal something from me, or kill you. Actually, let me be more truthful: I really only care about the people who I love and myself: Not you. However, you should be concerned about parents who create and raise murderer children so none of them hurt you or the people YOU love. If you don't care about anyone in this world and you don't care about yourself then I guess you can just move on and not pay attention but I am going to attempt to get everyone in the world to Blame Parents for everything that goes wrong in the world!

The reason this sort of hits home right now for me is because as I was doing those few news posts in our blog I was reading a lot of comments from people who are now having to go back to work and can't wait to do so because they're tired of taking care of their children. They don't want to have to teach them, they don't want to have them bothering them all day long, in some cases – they don't even want to hear their voices anymore: People have said they're tired of their children being around.

How dare they!!! These people have filled up our world with snotty, bratty children and they are upset that those children are there. They are the ones that put them there! I am so done with this!

I don't care what crime you look at: You can look at the children who were 13 and 15 and tasered an Uber driver so they could steal his car and then there was an accident and the guy died (yes, I said 13 and 15); or you could look at the 2-14-year-olds who beat a 13-year-old and the 13-year-old child died (then the judge turned the 2-14-year-olds back to their parents because he felt they could do a better job of raising them then they would get raised in prison); or you can just look at any crime in the world and know that whoever committed that crime had parents, and let’s just concentrate on murder. If the murderers had not had parents, they would not be here to kill someone. That is a fact that no one can deny.

Because of that, I am suggesting that any time a child does something wrong that the parents be punished with the child (and at this time, like I said, I am concentrating on murdering): and I have a new way of punishing – it is called Re-Association.

I am not going to talk about Re-Association today because I want to go back to one of the issues I brought up at the beginning of this episode and it was the fact that the other day I noticed that it was Women's Day – a day when we were supposed to celebrate all the extraordinary, great things that women did, and do, for us and our world. When I start a conversation like this, I am so lucky that I can start by speaking of my wife.

I truly hope that so many of you can say what I am about to say: My wife is truly one of the most amazing women in the world! She not only raised our five great children to be happy and loving and law-abiding and hard-working but she also took care of me – it was unfair of her to have to do that. As I look back at our 50 years together, I feel so sad that I wasn't at her side every single moment of our life together to help bring the good to the world that she has brought through our children. I don't have a right to stand here righteously and say, “Look at what we did, and how come you're not doing the same?” But I do have a right to say, “Look at what you did, your child murdered my child!” (Oh, god, I hope I never have to say that and I hope you do not either!)

How macabre is that? It isn't really macabre at all: it's life – or should I say death?

As we look at the crime in this world (and especially the murders) we can factually say that no one would murder anyone if they weren't born – the murderers that is. How realistic is it to say that? It should be very simple. I am not trying to oversimplify this, though. It comes down to how a child is raised. We have to start to ask why we are bringing children into this world if we are not raising them right! We have a right to ask why children aren't being raised right if they are brought into this world and they violate the lives in our world!

Where does Women's Day come in? We have a right to ask why children weren't raised right by both the mother and the father because it took both of them to bring the killer-child into this world. If they wouldn't have brought the killer-child into this world, the person who we love that was just killed by them would still be alive. So forget about the fact that the child is bad – let's concentrate on the fact that the child was brought here and made bad by two parents who didn't do their job right!!!

I'm not saying there has to be a test to have a child. I'm not saying not to have sex. I'm not trying to go back over some old rules of religion and say we have to do this or we have to do that or come up with different ideas about how we should spare the rod and spoil the child or the exact opposite. I am just saying that you, two of you, who are going to have children should be responsible for making sure that the child grows up believing that they are special to our world and will give something good to it with their wonderful life. They should feel loved, they should be treated with respect, they should be taught things that make them happy, and they should be taught what things in life are bad.

You and I have written a book called Blame and Punish. I say you and I because the experiences in that book certainly didn't come from just me. They came from things that I learned about in my lifetime and I thank all of you for letting me live this long to have been able to learn those things. I don't have any quick answers. I am not a religious person, I'm not a school person that is saying that I know how to raise children – but I do know this: Parents create children and then start to plan things out for raising them, and that's the backward way to do this.

If you are going to have a child, you have to plan everything ahead of time or not have a child. Just have the sex! Granted, I couldn't have been saying just have sex 20, 30, or 50 or 80 years ago with the certainty that I could now – that there would be a pretty good possibility that you wouldn't have to have a child. But medical technological advances have allowed us to have children when we want to and not when we’re just having some fun with each other. Because of that, any ideas that I have to bring forward about not RAISING CHILDREN RIGHT won't take effect in our society for 30 years to give all of us who didn't have the opportunity to have sex without having children a chance to not get punished with them if they do something wrong.

Now, I realize that much of the world doesn't have the same technological allowances to not have children that some of the civilized portions of this world have. But here's the thing: If we don't start changing what's happening in the near future (and I will consider the near future to be 30 years) then we won't be around long enough to live because crime will overcome us – and once again, I speak mostly of murder. I'm asking you to take a look, with an open mind, and think about the future (especially the people who you love who will be here longer than you) and how we can save them. I have a humane way to change this world – don't concentrate on the word Punish: Consider that the word Punish is a different way to say the word “Educate.”

I'm going to talk on the next podcast about Re-Association. Re-Association is a way that parents and their criminal children will be allowed to have a chance again, later in life, to find the love they should have already shared, to become better people: as a family – and then become a productive part of society. I am going to explain how I believe that Re-Association can allow parents to raise their children right. And by making parents a part of the solution when a child does something wrong instead of just a bystander who looks at their child and says, “Wow, too bad my child did that” – they will realize that if they didn't do it right the first time they will have to do it again . . . and THAT is what may stop the future from being far worse than where it appears the past is taking us.

We are not able to scare criminals into not doing something wrong? So we must go to the root of the problem: How children are made wrong! We have to stop NOW what is killing us later! We have to correct that way parents raise – or more correctly, Don’t Raise – their children!

We have to stop now what parents are doing to destroy our world in the future! We have to stop them from getting away with that! The children weren’t created with the plan to come and kill us BUT the parents didn’t have to have them if they weren’t going to raise them right! And if that is going to continue to be allowed, then it is up to us to make this right! We have to make this right so it is right thirty years from now!

Let's Blame and Punish right! Let's fix what we have been doing wrong for 300,000 years!

Next week I will give detail about Re-Association. I hope it becomes one of the most important things that's discussed over the near future… to change our future… for the better.

Thank you for listening. I'm Bruce Carlson. Bye.

[END]