O-0015: How do we deal with murderer parents? [15m29s]

Each of OUR Podcast episodes are listed here so you can specifically go to the one you want to comment on or discuss in detail. Feel free to take any side of any argument you want but remember to keep your writing civil. We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive. And even though you may get very upset - I repeat: We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive! Know upfront that we will censor or delete if writing is beyond what we believe is civil.
btcbtc
Site Admin
Articles: 0

O-0015: How do we deal with murderer parents? [15m29s]

Post by btcbtc »

Blame and Punish Podcast
Episode: O-0015
Posting date: 04/12/21

[This written episode was used as a guideline to the spoken one. To hear the exact words, find it at https://www.blameandpunish.com/podcasts ... ry/latest/.]

[Approximation of the above episode. For exact words, listen to the audio file.]

How do we deal with murderer parents?

Hello. Episode number 15, dated April 12, 2021 for the Blame and Punish Podcast. My name is Bruce Carlson. Thank you for joining us.

I have to admit that when I started this Blame and Punish crusade, I knew I felt extremely strongly about what I was going to say but no one had been saying anything about it previously and therefore everything that was going to come out of my mouth was – in essence – new. In order to be new, I had to have a lot of things ready to be able to write about and speak about in order to get more people to align themselves with our thoughts of saving the world.

I researched for nearly 2 years and then spent a year and half putting things down in an organized manner on paper and going back over my research and bringing everything to a focal point. Our Blame and Punish book is that focal point and it is where the base of everything has to come from because that was where everything is all together to start from.

So, after 3 1/2 years one would think that whatever someone was going to do it would be somewhat ready. I sure thought so and I was brave enough to start. I'm not trying to get you to think I was brave, back then I was trying to convince myself that I was brave enough to start. I thought from one spectrum to another I had covered most subjects that would come up in one percentile or another so that I could launch from there. Something recently, that I hadn’t counted on, started to happen more often that has caught my eye, though, and I have to address it separately here.

I don't know if it was because of COVID time or just that I had not paid attention to it as much because I had lumped it all together before but I am starting to notice that more parents hate the children they brought into this world. Specifically, there were a couple of mass children killings by their moms this past week in the United States and they made national headlines. I actually also saw a couple more and now that I did that I am believing that this is a regular occurrence – at least, possibly, like I had just said: maybe because it is COVID time and parents have begun flipping out because they are locked into such close quarters with their children for so long. AND NOW, the children aren’t little like they were and they can actually form thoughts and opinions and they can make things difficult for some parents.

When I was writing our book, I picked a couple of cases to point out that involved parents killing their children. I questioned how the parents could have been raised by their moms and dads to be prone to kill their own creations. I certainly blamed their parents for raising them and having such a skewed look at life – may be the most skewed, because they would take the lives of children who they should love the most (the ones they created)!

How do you look at your children dying in your hands? Whatever that answer is, the question is rhetorical. Anyway, back to my point at hand, their parents who raised them, even if they think they raised their child right to be a parent right, they should have noticed something being out of whack while their child was living and wondering if they should be protecting their grandchildren before they were murdered.

I'm not even going to have the argument right now about how they are supposed to be able to tell if their child is crazy. I'm not calling anyone crazy. I'm just using that word to label this argument – we are way past that. If you are thinking about believing in Blame and Punish then you are already at the point where we accept the fact that two people, a man and a woman, had created a human being that had just killed – their own children: and the sick thing is: THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!!! NO ONE MADE THEM!!! But, if they did kill: Everyone gets punished together!

Okay, that was the easy thing to think about. That followed along the lines of thought of everything that Blame and Punish has been trying to bring to the world. Somebody killed somebody and the killer and the parents of that killer go to Re-Association together.

However, as I started to see that pattern this past week as I looked at more parents killing their children I had to understand this. Yes, absolutely, we are going to blame the parents of the killer parent! However, I think under the circumstances of trying to raise children right – the parent who was not the murderer of their own children should ALSO AND STILL get blamed and labeled as the second-murderer along with murdering spouse. The reason being is because we are trying to change the future. We can't do it by pulling all guns, or threatening to send people to prison, or threatening to kill them, or any other attempt to fix somebody after the fact. The after-the-fact is when a child becomes old enough to think and act on their own. By that point they have already been molded and set free. Will we fix some people like that? Of course we will. But fixing is not building.

We need to build right! We need to change the human race! If we stand any chance to continue in life – and it doesn't affect you or me because will be dead by then of natural causes – if we stand any chance to continue in life in the future through the people we love, and who are still living on earth after we leave: we need to change the human race!

We need to have people love life and give of themselves to live in harmony with other people. That is not the way we have been doing this for 300,000 years. We have been attempting to get ahead (there's nothing wrong with that) but let’s look at how: By being better, stronger, trickier, more treacherous, and the descriptions go on to describe how we have all tried to get ahead further than another person. And I am not saying not to try and get ahead in the future – but I'm not going to go into that right now!

I want to go back and speak about the spouse of a murdering parent of their children for a moment. We haven’t discussed this person in detail. In order to change our society so that children are raised right by parents, we have constantly said that we are going to be holding both parents responsible when a child goes wrong. I had previously said that it was too damn bad if someone found out their spouse was useless later in life and they weren’t doing a good job of helping raise the children.

As a matter of fact, our continuing detailed example of Re-Association has been the example of a man who gets ripped from his new family to serve punishment with his first wife and their child who committed a crime.

I have constantly said: Maybe people should really know who they are marrying AND if you are going to marry someone who has gone through a divorce, you better be really, really sure you are going to be carrying the baggage of the first marriage cuz if the first child does something wrong – they are taking your life away because your spouse is going to pay for that first child.

Anyway you look at this: We have always said both parents are paying.

But here is a problem: what if they don't live long enough to do something wrong? If they can't make it long enough to do something wrong because they have been murdered by their own parents, then there is a pretty good chance that anybody giving a description of how that child was raised will probably say that it must have been raised wrong if it couldn't even live long enough to turn into an adult because its parents murdered it. That type of killing your child sounds wrong to me.

And, if the child was raised wrong, then we go back to the beginning: parents must raise their children right. If they didn't want to have a child, they should not have had one. As I try to keep on track, I am not going to discuss that right now either – a way to not have a child. We have had other writings and episodes of our podcast discussing that. We can revisit those thoughts again some other time. But let's start with the fact that THEY had a child – and I am now using the term “they” instead of a singular parent – and they killed it. I don't care how crazy the one parent is – and, once again, I'm only using the crazy in a conversational sense to move this along – if the other parent wasn't watching the crazy one, then it is on them if their children were not protected. I gave an example in our book about one set of parents where both the mom and the dad were crazy (using the word crazy conversationally). They did not kill their children though.

Now, the non-crazy parent might say, "it's not my fault that my spouse is crazy. As a matter of fact, that's why I left them!"

But you see, hopefully you will agree that statement doesn't protect the child. If the one spouse who is saying the other one is crazy but the one doing the finger-pointing doesn't take responsibility for the children – then who's to say that they are not the crazy one? I really don't care which one is crazy (conversationally), I'm just saying that if you are going to bring a child into this life you should raise it right. That has been what we have said this whole time. If it doesn't live because it was murdered, it obviously hasn't been raised right.

Adding this somewhat new wrinkle about both parents into the mix, where both parents are responsible for murdering when one spouse kills the children: what does that do to our Re-Association model? All we are trying to do, remember, is change the way our society can grow and prosper in the future. We have to change the being, the essence, life itself of human beings. That being said, if both parents have murdered their children (well, one of them, and the other one is saying it's not their fault) that does not mean we place them together in Re-Association. If they are each murderers, then it is the two parents of each of those killer-parents who must go into Re-Association for their children murdering their grandchildren. The Re-Association residents now are the mother of the murdered children and the mother’s parents (there are three people). The father of the murdered children is also there with his two parents because they are parents of the second murderer in this situation. We now have six people in Re-Association for murdering their own children.

Don't ask me, "Where the hell is all of this going? Aren't we punishing too many people?"

We are going to go back to Day One of our 30 year Calendar and point out very loudly and clearly that Blame and Punish, by the time we succeed in doing what we need to do to save the world, is not about blaming and punishing: Blame and Punish is about raising children right!

When we begin changing the way things are going to happen in the future, there is a chance – the only chance – that children will be brought into this world right so that we may have a world left. We have to make sure that parents understand that their life is never going to be allowed to be free from punishment if they did not raise their children right. So, I am not saying do not have children – I have never said that: NEVER! What I am saying is if you want to have children, you are going to have to raise them right.

We have to add into our mix that if you make a bad child: your way out of the hell you have created for yourself is not through the murder of that child.

I had to put this stopper, and explain why this week so we can learn how to go forward as correctly, and as quickly, as possible. A lot of parents are murdering children. I am sure there will be questions about this and very strong comments. That's what we have a forum for. I will see you there and I will see you here next week. Thank you for your time.

[END]