O-0010: For more reasons than one - this guy is guilty! [15m52s]

Each of OUR Podcast episodes are listed here so you can specifically go to the one you want to comment on or discuss in detail. Feel free to take any side of any argument you want but remember to keep your writing civil. We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive. And even though you may get very upset - I repeat: We will get further if we stay productive rather than destructive! Know upfront that we will censor or delete if writing is beyond what we believe is civil.
btcbtc
Site Admin
Articles: 0

O-0010: For more reasons than one - this guy is guilty! [15m52s]

Post by btcbtc »

Blame and Punish Podcast
Episode: O-0010
Posting date: 03/20/21

[This written episode was used as a guideline to the spoken one. To hear the exact words, find it at https://www.blameandpunish.com/podcasts ... ry/latest/.]

For more reasons than one – this guy is guilty!

Hi, I’m Bruce Carlson. We are now in week 10 of Blame and Punish Podcasts. We are going to do this for 1,560 weeks. 1,560. Wow. And this is only week 10.

I really did think that this was going to take way longer than this to have such strong evidence that we were absolutely – absolutely, unequivocally, without any question so, so right about what we are trying to do for our world.

The title of this week is, “For more reasons than one – this guy is guilty!” I never give the title to the weekly episode but maybe I should. Whether I do or not in the future, though, has nothing to do with the fact that I want to hammer those words into our brains this week – over and over again – cuz THIS GUY IS GUILTY!

And it only took us ten weeks to find him! Actually, his actions made it very easy for everyone to find him! Now let’s Blame and Punish him!!

I spent nearly two weeks before I did this week’s podcast trying to get our premise into as many minds as possible so we could influence as many people as possible before this murderer who I am going to talk about could start to be handled by society with vengeance. Vengeance!

Vengeance is okay . . . especially if it is for the good of handling bad . . . handling the bad that is running rampant in our society. Remember, society is you and me . . . so we’ve got to look out for ourselves.

The whole premise of Blame and Punish is that if a child is born SINCE it wasn’t the child who brought themselves into this world: if the child does something wrong, then the parents are as much to blame as the child. When does that stop?

Right now(!), as explained in our book (and when I say OUR book – I mean yours and mine). In our book, I listed some countries and their laws when parents can stop being responsible for their child’s criminal acts. This week, however, I think we are going to take a huge step towards convincing people that everyone on this planet needs to follow our guidelines!

The first thing we have to do this week is to make sure we know this name: James Khuri. The second thing we have to do this week is know this name: Brendan Khuri. Brendan is the son of James. Brendan is 17 years old. I mention the age because James bought his 17-year-old son, Brendan, a Lamborghini that cost $200,000 for his 17th birthday. Actually, that is sort of cool.

But here’s the kicker of the story: James went out and killed Monique Munoz with that car. Brendan was driving, speeding, possibly racing on a residential street, and he killed Monique, an innocent driver of another car who was on her way home from work. She was just minding her own business, driving according to the laws of her state, when she was KILLED! Yes, James KILLED her! Oh, by the way, Brendan was driving.

Oh sorry, did I say James or did I say, Brendan?

I said both. Don't get confused. Just make sure you understand. I said James and Brendan both killed Monique. That is the premise of Blame and Punish. Like I said a few seconds ago, it only took 10 weeks to get here! Truth is, it probably got here one second after we opened this website. I just hadn't been aware of it, slapped right in my face with it like this one did: so blatantly murderous!

Let me put a disclaimer out there right now. I don't know if disclaimer is the right word but I want to make sure that everyone knows that I know what I'm saying. This guy James Khuri is a very rich man. I don't think he's got the word “billion” after his name – of course, that's the new rich. I think he just has “millions” after his name. But he's got a lot more money than I do but from what I can see – but that doesn’t mean “jack.”

I think he's the type of person who's going to look at what I'm saying and think that he should just sue me for everything I am worth and shut me up. I know one thing about the law, though: In order to do what I just said he may want to do – he is going to have to prove that I've done something wrong. I am sure I can prove I am not doing anything wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm going to make this statement so he, his attorneys, his son, his friends, the whole world knows that I am making no mistake in what I'm saying.

I am saying that it is his fault, James Khuri's fault, that Monique Munoz was killed. And to repeat myself with a few extra words, I am saying it so that it is very clear: It is James Khuri's fault that Monique Munoz is dead AND he should be Blamed and Punished for her death!

Here is the simple fact that no one can argue with! NO ONE! It’s a FACT!

If our buddy, James, (I said “buddy” sarcastically – I want to point that out to be sure there is no confusion in court during the trial), repeating, if our buddy, James, would not have had sex (or somehow transferred sperm to the mother of Brendan) then his son, Brendan, could not have been born. Period. The end! Period again!

HOW ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THIS! If the father didn’t have the child then the child wouldn't be on this earth. If the child wasn’t on this earth: Then HE COULD NOT HAVE KILLED MONIQUE! Therefore, it is his fault that Monique is dead. He put the killer here.

Of course, we have the other side of the coin. Are we supposed to blame people for accidents? I'm not even going to fight that. I am not saying let's blame people for accidents. If there is an accident, then I do not believe there should be punishment for that person. However, there is an accident that could not be helped – a true accident – such as in the case of a blown tire to cause a car accident or something else that our society might consider an accident.

And, then there is the accident that is a “committed accident.” In other words, if someone was driving down the street, even if that person was speeding, and they struck and killed someone, wouldn't that still be an accident? No one is saying that person ran into the person to kill them on purpose. I will go along with the fact that the person was killed in an accident. However, doing something wrong while being in an accident means that you have broken some type of law. Our society calls for the punishment of lawbreakers. The defense, especially in the case of an accident, will be that the father was not driving the car that caused this accident so it certainly wasn't his fault.

I'll go along with that. He was not driving the car. However, we can go one step backward further: If he wouldn't have had his few seconds of sex joy (or whatever), he wouldn't have put the killer here on this planet. If you put a killer on this planet, he should be responsible for it forever and ever that it, or he, is on this planet.

You bring a killer to this planet, you are responsible for it. It’s as simple as that!

There is no way anyone can argue, sorry I'm going back to this, that a person who puts another person onto this earth is not responsible for putting them here. All I did was repeat that sentence so it has to be true! They, the parents, put them here. Had they not put them here . . . THEY WOULDN’T BE HERE!!! The parents of the child who commits a crime put that child on this earth.

Well, so what! Am I saying that we are responsible for everything our child does?

Of course, I'm saying that! If I put a child on this earth, I am responsible for what that child does. Maybe, if I would have raised the child differently, been a better parent, been home more, taught better values, showed more love and respect, and sharing to my child – this is all called Association – if I would have Associated with my child better, then maybe my child wouldn’t have “committed” an “accident” that killed someone. Get the picture, Jimmy?!?

So, I am not suggesting that we charge the father, or the son, with first-degree murder. The correct term is manslaughter. By the way, the son got arrested for Negligent Vehicular Manslaughter. Now, I am suggesting the father get charged also.

Will that happen this time? Absolutely not. It should! That is what I am saying! I am saying the laws should change! I am saying that parents are responsible for the actions of their children! If you don't want to be responsible for the actions of your children then you should not bring children into this world! It is too bad the laws aren’t already in place cuz “For more reasons than one – this guy is guilty!

In this particular case, the reason that it is so easy to point things out is that this father went on social media and described how he and his son would cruise through the hills with the father bragging about his car being the faster Lamborghini. Who the hell buys a 17-year-old a sports car of that caliber?

I bought my children really cool first cars but the one thing that I said right up front was that I was going to buy them a car that was a little bit more on the first-car-basis of being less expensive because there was no way a beginning driver wouldn't have a few scrapes on the car during the process of learning to drive. As a matter of fact, I taught my children to drive substantially better than most people teach their children to drive because I know a car is dangerous. I'm smart like that. I knew how important it was to be able to handle a car in as many situations as possible.

I ask the question again, “Who the hell buys a 17-year-old a sports car of that caliber?” And I add, and doesn’t teach them how to drive right?!? OR DOESN’T TEACH THEM NOT TO KILL PEOPLE!?!?!

But, hey, do what you want. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHILD! Fine, you want to raise your child like that – cool! BUT YOU DON’T GET TO SAY WHEN YOU ARE DONE!

YOU ARE NEVER F’N DONE!

YOU PUT THIS CHILD ON OUR EARTH AND YOUR CHILD KILLED! IF YOU WOULDN’T HAVE PUT YOUR CHILD ON THIS EARTH – HE COULDN’T HAVE KILLED!!!

Blame and Punish is not about blaming or punishing. Can we understand that? Can we learn that right now? Blame and Punish is about raising your children right! THAT IS WHAT BLAME AND PUNISH IS ABOUT!

BLAME AND PUNISH IS ABOUT RAISING YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT!

JEEZUZ, BLAME AND PUNISH IS ABOUT RAISING YOUR CHILDREN RIGHT.

When we learn that, when we understand that, when we start doing that . . . we will save our world. Blame and Punish is about raising our children right.

AND, if you raise your children right, you should be proud of them and willing – YES, WILLING – to take the responsibility for something they do wrong. If it does something wrong that means you didn’t raise them right so it’s on YOU!!!

And if it’s on you, then you should get punished for whatever they did wrong!

If you don’t want that responsibility of raising a child right THEN DON’T HAVE ANY F’N CHILDREN!!!

I’ll bet . . . I’ll just bet . . . I’ll bet . . . all of Jeff Bezos’ and Elan Musk’s money that Monique Munoz’s parents wished that James didn’t create his son, Brendan.

James, answer this, please, we need to hear this come out of your mouth . . . why did you create Brendan if you didn’t weren’t going to raise him right?

Why should we not hold you responsible for creating Brendan?

You did create Brendan, didn’t you?

What’s that? You did?

Then, James, I find you guilty . . . guilty of creating Brendan . . . you’re guilty!!!

This is Bruce Carlson. The last name is spelled C-A-R-L-S-O-N if anyone wants to sue me. Thanks for listening. Thanks for thinking about trying to do something to save our world. I cover the news of this “committed accident” in Blog Post #85 on our website if you want to hear more from other people about it. I’ll see you next week.

I hope none of you get killed before then . . . by a father who kills.

And that statement wasn’t made to be funny.

Bye.

[END]