- Week of 4/19/21 – Blog Post 0102: No story here except someone shot 6 children. The shooter may have been a child!
- Week of 4/12/21 – Blog Post 0101: More murderer parents! This gets easier!
- Week of 4/12/21 – Blog Post 0100: How do we rate murderer parents?
- Week of 4/12/21 – Blog Post 0099: How many people are in the Chain of Blame when a 3-year-old kills someone?
- Week of 4/5/21 – Blog Post 0098: Another little boy is killed by his maniac parents and their parents.
- Week of 4/5/21 – Blog Post 0097: Since the 5-yr-old she babysat urinated in his pants, she figured she should kill him.
- Starting Life on 1/1/21 – Blog Post 0067 – Starting our 30-year quest to help save our world’s lives.
Our Blog . . . Why?
Here is a question I asked: If we like living so much, why do we allow ourselves to be killed so easily?
That was not a play on words or meant to be asked in a joking manner. I am very serious when I ask that question. Even if you don’t agree with the premise I have written our book on and started this website with – you would certainly have to agree (even if just a little) that SOME parents SOMETIMES do not raise their children absolutely perfectly . . . AND, because of that, the children may grow up with slightly distorted thoughts that may lead to some imbalance in their societal actions.
In other words: PARENTS MAY SOMETIMES NOT DO A PERFECT JOB WHEN THEY RAISE THEIR CHILDREN!
Should I find another way to say that?
Whether you answered that I should or should not find another way, this Blog is going to! It is going to give example after example, day after day, week after week UNTIL we start to realize we need to protect ourselves by MAKING SURE PARENTS RAISE THEIR CHILDREN RIGHT!!!
This Blog is not supposed to be some titillating, gory murder site. This Blog is not supposed to be here to point fingers at anyone! This Blog is not supposed to be here to hash over calamitous news! It is SUPPOSED to be here for only one reason:
It is here to show you, day after day, that we are dying because someone didn’t do their job right AND WE HAVE TO CHANGE THAT!
When will enough be enough?
How can we make this right?