- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [05/03/21] Episode O-0018: Ignorance is bliss! [12m55s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [04/24/21] Episode O-0017: There are only two sexes! [12m51s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [04/20/21] Episode O-0016: You are gonna hate me for this one! [25m48s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [04/12/21] Episode O-0015: How do we deal with murderer parents? [15m29s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [04/10/21] Episode O-0014: Re-Association [29m36s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [03/31/21] Episode O-0013: Let’s start to plan where we are going [14m58s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [03/25/21] Episode O-0012: This is not an episode on gun control! [11m30s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [03/22/21] Episode O-0011: Snitching . . . there is no such thing! [9m04s]
- OURS: Blame and Punish Podcast [01/01/21] Episode O-0001: Our Start Together [14m28s]
Submit your Own Episode!
I would hope over the next thirty years we can help change the world. No, not take over the world – just change it, for the better.
What’s “for the better?” By my definition, stop people from killing each other. And no, I am not saying I am going to try and stop wars, I am not going to try and stop religious persecutions, I am not getting involved in government punishments. What I want to change is the random, unauthorized, uncontrollable, unplanned or planned killing of one human being by another – in normal, daily settings, when and where we should be our safest.
How? That’s an easy question to answer. I’m surprised someone hasn’t answered it before and done anything about it. Stop anyone who is another person’s child from doing the killing.
Who best can do that? The person’s parents!
Who should do that? The person’s parents!
Who should be responsible for a killing when one is committed? The killer’s parents!
Maybe parents shouldn’t have children if they are not going to raise them right!
Actually, we’ll get into that last statement as the next thirty years progress but while we are stopping a parent’s child from killing, why don’t we stop them from committing all crime? Duh, maybe easier said than done? But maybe we can change the playing field a little. Maybe we start (SERIO0USLY START) and carry through to Blame and Punish parents for anything their children do wrong . . . whatever the child’s age is when they do something wrong! Maybe we make the correct people responsible for all the hurt that circles the world. Maybe that will level the playing field ONE PARENT (and one child) AT A TIME!
If you want to tell us you agree or disagree with our thoughts, send your audio file to this email address: email@example.com
If it is fifteen minutes or less following the below guidelines, we will try and put it on our website for all to hear and agree with or disagree with. We hope someone listening might help change the world . . . like I said: Hopefully for the better!
– The file must be in the format of .mp3, .m4a, or wma.
– The file must be less than 40MB.
– Title your email with a few word description of the topic you are speaking about.
– Add a paragraph description in the body of the email.
– If you want, you can attach a transcript of your audio file and we will also post that.
– If you curse, threaten, or say something really stupid – we will trash the file.
We can’t promise all audio files will make it onto our site but we are really going to try to give everyone their voice.
As a matter of fact, we not only want to give you a voice, we want to give you a “continuing” voice! Tell us you want to have your own platform and we will set up an indexed site for you to put your podcast here and get your own followers.
And a quick little bit of legal stuff: You will have to download this Agreement and Release to send in the first time you send us anything so that we may USE what you send us into perpetuity (we can’t start to highlight you and then have you pull everything away from us BUT that doesn’t mean you can’t use it wherever you want – it’s yours and we don’t want any ownership in it – it just means we get to use it as long as we want) AND, also, whatever you give us can be used, and referred to, any way we want.
Hope to hear your words soon!